By Veli-Matti Karkkainen,Jurgen Moltmann
Deidre Helen Crumbley
Ogbu U. Kalu
Frank D. Macchia
Margaret M. Poloma
Koo Dong Yun
Read or Download The Spirit in the World: Emerging Pentecostal Theologies in Global Contexts PDF
Best protestantism books
Revival capacity going deeper within the Spirit and tapping the everlasting dwelling river that flows from the throne of the King! urgent into the dominion and breaking during the fallow flooring of your center and brain enables you to faucet into the resource of all issues strong. Your non secular development will exponentially bring up, and you'll undergo a lot candy fruit.
With the choice to supply of a scholarly version of the Works of John Wesley within the Nineteen Fifties, Methodist reviews emerged as a clean educational enterprise. development at the beginning laid through Frank Baker, Albert Outler, and different pioneers of the self-discipline, this guide presents an outline of the easiest present scholarship within the box.
An advent to the historic and theological environment of Revelation by way of a operating statement. the writer areas Revelation into its right ancient and theological environment, then presents a verse-by-verse interpretation in a readable and non-technical demeanour. This publication incorporates a dialogue of Luther's perspectives on Revelation, especially as they relate to the book's canonicity.
A quick Catechism or simple guideline in Christianity from an Episcopal or Anglican viewpoint. subject matters coated contain religion, the Bible, the Creeds, the Sacraments, the publication of universal Prayer, the Church and Communion of Saints, Church background, the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion, loss of life, Judgment, Heaven and Hell.
- The Babylonian Captivity of the Church, 1520: The Annotated Luther Study Edition
- Common Worship: Pastoral Ministry Companion (Common Worship: Services and Prayers for the Church of England)
- Christian Ritual and the Creation of British Slave Societies, 1650-1780 (Race in the Atlantic World, 1700-1900)
- If Jesus Could Not Save Himself, How Would He Save Me?: A California Mexican in an Anglo Midwestern Protestant Faith
- Handbuch pfingstliche und charismatische Theologie (German Edition)
- Did He Say That?: The Difficult Words of Jesus
Additional resources for The Spirit in the World: Emerging Pentecostal Theologies in Global Contexts
The Spirit in the World: Emerging Pentecostal Theologies in Global Contexts by Veli-Matti Karkkainen,Jurgen Moltmann