By W. Neil Adger,Irene Lorenzoni,Karen L. O'Brien
Read Online or Download Adapting to Climate Change: Thresholds, Values, Governance PDF
Similar human geography books
Cellular communications applied sciences are setting out the world over, whereas city transportation and surveillance platforms also are being rebuilt and up-to-date. Emergent practices of actual, informational and communicational mobility are reconfiguring styles of circulation, co-presence, social exclusion and safeguard throughout many city contexts.
Vietnam and the neighbouring international locations of Southeast Asia face assorted demanding situations created through the swift evolution in their social, fiscal and environmental structures and assets. Taking a multidisciplinary point of view, this publication offers a finished overview of the Vietnamese state of affairs, deciding on the standards shaping social vulnerability and resilience to environmental switch and contemplating clients for sustainable improvement.
First released in 2007, this e-book makes a speciality of the protection of sea lanes of verbal exchange. It used to be a joint book among the Maritime Institute of Malaysia (MIMA) and the Indian Ocean study crew (IORG) and is a vital ebook for 3 specific purposes. First, it takes a leap forward in settling on key coverage issues that may be utilized to interstate cooperation round the Indian Ocean sector (IOR).
Greenwashing tradition examines the complicity of culture with our environmental predicament. via its personal carbon footprint, the merchandising of image-friendly environmental credentials for celebrities, and the jointly important engagement with significant polluters, Toby Miller argues that tradition has develop into an enabler of environmental criminals to win over neighborhood, nationwide, and overseas groups.
- Geographies of Disorientation
- Millefeuille territorial et décentralisation: De la commune à la région : plaidoyer pour une réforme (French Edition)
- Interrogating Alterity: Alternative Economic and Political Spaces (Economic Geography Series)
- Fundamentals of Biogeography (Routledge Fundamentals of Physical Geography)
- Cultural Landscapes of Post-Socialist Cities: Representation of Powers and Needs (Re-materialising Cultural Geography)
- São Paulo in the Twenty-First Century: Spaces, Heterogeneities, Inequalities (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
Additional info for Adapting to Climate Change: Thresholds, Values, Governance
Adapting to Climate Change: Thresholds, Values, Governance by W. Neil Adger,Irene Lorenzoni,Karen L. O'Brien